Why become a member? ×

Shout out to Martin, Alex and John at The Bass Gallery and Dave Swift

Sheldon Dingwall

I wanted to give a shout out to Martin, Alex and John at the Bass Gallery. Dingwall sales manager Barry Lamb, Dave Swift and I spent the afternoon there yesterday hanging out, talking bass and fine tuning Dave's bass. Martin graciously offered the use of his bench and workshop to work on Dave's bass. This was a huge gesture considering how busy he is.

I have much respect for what they do there. The Sei's that I saw on the wall and in production were incredibly beautiful.

Dave Swift has been an absolute joy to work with. Mind boggling career, impeccable player, as down to earth as you can possibly get.

Looking forward to the London Bass Guitar Show tomorrow.

Cheers

[quote name='Sheldon Dingwall' post='1157960' date='Mar 11 2011, 12:34 PM']I wanted to give a shout out to Martin, Alex and John at the Bass Gallery. Dingwall sales manager Barry Lamb, Dave Swift and I spent the afternoon there yesterday hanging out, talking bass and fine tuning Dave's bass. Martin graciously offered the use of his bench and workshop to work on Dave's bass. This was a huge gesture considering how busy he is.

I have much respect for what they do there. The Sei's that I saw on the wall and in production were incredibly beautiful.

Dave Swift has been an absolute joy to work with. Mind boggling career, impeccable player, as down to earth as you can possibly get.

Looking forward to the London Bass Guitar Show tomorrow.

Cheers[/quote]
They are top geezers. Nice post :)