Why become a member? ×

Marshall JCM 800 2x15 Cabinet Model 1552

For sale I have got Marshall JCM 800 2x15 Cabinet, Model 1552. 500 watts R.M.S/8 ohms.

This thing is a piece of history, manufactured from the 80's it has obviously has been around. It is a fantastic sounding amp, loud, well built and always reliable. It is fitted with top quality celestion speakers.

It is a bit worn down, and has a few tears and rips, but being around 30 years old this to be expected and gives it character. Apart from the asthetic blemishes, it is 100% working order.

I am selling it only because its a bit too big and impractical for me to use at gigs etc and because of that I haven't used it enough to warrant keeping it. I feel slightly relucatant to let it go because it being such a fab bit of gear, but hopefully someone else will get more use from it than I currently do.

I am looking for £150, and collection from swindon. I can arrange for a courier, but obviously the buyer will have to pay for this.

I am also selling a head to go with it, which I will create a seperate topic for and if someones interested in both a deal can be arranged.

Thanks, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

josh

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='overgrowntroll' post='1156716' date='Mar 10 2011, 04:10 PM']For sale I have got Marshall JCM 800 2x15 Cabinet, Model 1552. 500 watts R.M.S/8 ohms.

This thing is a piece of history, manufactured from the 80's it has obviously has been around. It is a fantastic sounding amp, loud, well built and always reliable. It is fitted with top quality celestion speakers.

It is a bit worn down, and has a few tears and rips, but being around 30 years old this to be expected and gives it character. Apart from the asthetic blemishes, it is 100% working order.

I am selling it only because its a bit too big and impractical for me to use at gigs etc and because of that I haven't used it enough to warrant keeping it. I feel slightly relucatant to let it go because it being such a fab bit of gear, but hopefully someone else will get more use from it than I currently do.

I am looking for £150, and collection from swindon. I can arrange for a courier, but obviously the buyer will have to pay for this.

I am also selling a head to go with it, which I will create a seperate topic for and if someones interested in both a deal can be arranged.

Thanks, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

josh[/quote]

hi ,pm sent, please get back asap/p.