Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray

tombboy

Advertising for a friend.

Chris Childs (ex Thunder, Paul Young, Then Jericho Bassist) currently touring with The Union (but also plays with The Ultimate Eagles and Shadowland) has asked if I could advertise this bass here.

Black Stingray 4 string with Rosewood board. Used to record Thunder's Shooting At The Sun comeback album. No pictures but I have provided a link to a live track played acoustically from the album which I think shows the bass (as well as my baldy head in the front row!!).

£700.00

PM me if interested and I'll pass on your contact details to Chris.

Edited by tombboy

[quote name='tombboy' post='1154066' date='Mar 8 2011, 04:53 PM']Advertising for a friend.

Chris Childs (ex Thunder, Paul Young, Then Jericho Bassist) currently touring with The Union (but also plays with The Ultimate Eagles and Shadowland) has asked if I could advertise this bass here.

Black Stingray 4 string with Rosewood board. Used to record Thunder's Shooting At The Sun comeback album. No pictures but I have provided a link to a live track played acoustically from the album which I think shows the bass (as well as my baldy head in the front row!!).

£700.00

PM me if interested and I'll pass on your contact details to Chris.

[/quote]
still thinks pics are imp0rtant - otherwise not really anything to go on!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...