Why become a member? ×

Foolish Earthlings @ The Jazz Cafe

The Funk

[quote name='The Funk' post='131945' date='Feb 1 2008, 02:12 PM']The big one. £8 Guestlist.

Be there or cease to be.

Full details to follow...[/quote]

Awesome man...are you headlining? If so, need a support act...my band Groove Cartel would be up for gigging there again mate!

Not really headlining unfortunately but I will put you in touch with the guy who puts on the night. Contact Yvan at Raison d'Etre - www.reason2b.net .

He holds an open mic audition every month. That's how we got it. If I remember correctly, you're from out of town but it still might be worth making a trip down for it. He also puts on things at places like Cargo and Koko.

[quote name='The Funk' post='134241' date='Feb 5 2008, 12:25 PM']Not really headlining unfortunately but I will put you in touch with the guy who puts on the night. Contact Yvan at Raison d'Etre - www.reason2b.net .

He holds an open mic audition every month. That's how we got it. If I remember correctly, you're from out of town but it still might be worth making a trip down for it. He also puts on things at places like Cargo and Koko.[/quote]

Nice one kind sir!

We're based out of Peterborough, but we might be able to come down for some funk :)

Thanks again my friend!!! Hope the gig goes well...although, having played there, i'm sure you'll have an awesome night!!!!

• 3 weeks later...