Why become a member? ×

Some PA/recording gear I need to shift...

...right, ongoing clearout continues...

From top to bottom:

Peavey DeltaFex Twin dual stereo effects unit - two independent digital stereo processors in a single case. Ideal one-box solution for providing two different effects to a live mix via two aux sends, can do all the usual suspects (bunch of different reverb and delay types, reverb+delay combos, chorus, tremolo, rotary speaker etc etc etc) with control over two parameters of each (say, rate and depth of chorus, time and length of delay) all on actual control knobs so no piddling about with menus and scroll wheels. Oh, it's missing one knob as you can see, but no effect on functionality (personally as I'm running it via aux sends I just leave the wet/dry knobs set totally wet anyway). Seventy quid delivered?

Pair of Rane 30-band mono graphics, switchable 6/12dB range and bypass, simple as they come but built like tanks and sound great! Seventy quid each or £130 for both?

Behringer Composer MDX 2000 dual compressor/gate - configurable as stereo or dual-mono, one of Behringer's better bits of kit over the years. Everything you'd expect from a decent live compressor, I've been running it over vocal submixes and kick drums but it'll work nicely on just about everything. There's a good number of pro audio types who reckon that the earlier Composers are the best ones; be that as it may, all I know is that this one works great! Forty quid delivered?

There's also the 6U rack case these have been housed in, which is tatty-looking but totally servicable, and a 4U rack which has hardly been used - don't know if it'd be worth the expense and hassle of posting these separately, but if anyone wants a couple or more of the effects units I'm sure we could work out a deal to include one of the racks to ship them in. Separately if you can collect (Birmingham/West Midlands/Warwickshire area) I'd be happy with twenty quid for the former and fifty for the latter as it's in much better condition.

Much against my will, these had better go as well - a pair of AKG C418 clip-on condenser mics. SOLD

I'm open to reasonable offers on anything, and of course if you can collect stuff it'd be cheaper; PM me if you want any more details or anything!

Edited by Ian Savage

[quote name='Max Dread' post='1161271' date='Mar 14 2011, 01:44 AM']Hi

From what I can see the Rane EQs say ME30. I've tried to find them on the net but there seem to be a few variants of the ME30. Could you please confirm that this is what it is (ME30) and if so which one specifically?

Cheers

Max[/quote]

They are indeed ME30s, US-made; I'll check 'em over when I get home to see if there's any more info!

They're pretty much as I thought Max, US-made, 30-band, master gain knob and range control (6dB/12dB) with dead simple balanced jack in/out. They're on captive mains leads which incidentally are quite short, but obviously if they're in a rack with a power strip no issue.