Why become a member? ×

Hold Function

LeftyBiskit

[quote name='LeftyBiskit' post='1147594' date='Mar 2 2011, 07:54 PM']Evening fellow BCers,
I was just wondering is there a dedicated pedal out there which can just perform the hold function like on the Boss Synth pedals.
thanks.
T[/quote]

There is a pedal by Electro Harmonix called the Deep Freeze - that sounds like what you want :) . I've been considering getting one myself at some point!

[quote name='sockdeluxe_mikey' post='1147608' date='Mar 2 2011, 08:05 PM']There is a pedal by Electro Harmonix called the Deep Freeze - that sounds like what you want :) . I've been considering getting one myself at some point![/quote]

Thank's for that-Mikey
I'll have a look on the EHX website.

hey,

i don't have one but looking at the spec and videos online it has a latching function, to you can either press to hold or switch it to latching.
it seems that it holds whatever it hears for a tiny sample time, so i suppose you could a synthed tone and switch to a different sound to play on top...depending on how good you are at tap dancing

i think i might put this on the short list..but Big Muff is whispering in my ear

d'oh, just noticed i got that the wrong way round, YOUR freeze!

/gets coat

Edited by Nyl