Why become a member? ×

SOLD - TC Electronics - Nova Modulator - SOLD

Salt on your Bass?

For sale, this multi modulation pedal. I've found that modulation is too subtle for anything i get close to, so decided not to hold onto this as I've also made a few purchases recently! :)

Anyway, this comes boxed, with instructions and power supply, and a TC Electronics sticker!! TC really do do quality stuff, and I'd keep it if I used these effects.

Looking for [s]£145 [/s] [s]£135[/s] £120 posted, or can meet london somewhere (west or centralish). These retail at about £220 new.

I've only used at a couple of rehearsals, and owned for about 5 months. Its immaculate and i really look after my stuff.

Apologies for the awful picture:

[attachment=73454:IMG00036...227_1700.jpg]

Here's what TC say:
Never before have all of TC's acclaimed modulation effects been packed into a single stompbox. With seven stellar effects including the brand new tri-chorus and through-zero-flanger, Nova Modulator gives you all the modulation effects you’ll ever need – and then some!

With its dual engine design Nova Modulator allows you to combine chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and vibrato effects, sync the tempo between them and even trigger the LFO to start right on the beat.

Nova Modulator gives you unlimited sound shaping possibilities and with nine presets there's plenty of room to store your favorite settings.

And found a youtub clip:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ywBqwPjYGM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ywBqwPjYGM[/url]

Drop me a line with any queries!

Cheers

Edited by Salt on your Bass?

Ok, another bump, and a price drop! £135 Posted. At £220 new this is a stonking deal! Been a little interest so far, but no bites. Again, this is immaculate, boxed and power supply!

Remember this is 7 effects, 9 presets and a dual engine to stack any 2 up as you like.....thats £19.29 per single effect! Or only £15 per preset!! :)

Effects are:
Chorus
Tri-Chorus
Flanger
Through Zero Flanger
Phaser
Tremolo
Vibrato

Edited by Salt on your Bass?