Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD - Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe - SOLD

Salt on your Bass?

For Sale... :)

This is a really great pedal, and only 6 months old. Been on my pedal board for that time, only ever rehearsed with though as my "band" havent been doing too much, and I need to move some stuff to make up for buying some stuff!! :)

Looking for £170.00 delivered. Comes boxed with instruction manual and 2 tech 21 stickers!! Wow!!.

I have put velcro underneath, for when it was on the board. This is on the backing plate and i still have the feet. I can remove this if you like before sending. Other than that, in mint condition!

[attachment=73411:IMG00035...227_1609.jpg]

Here's an idea of what it can do, if you're not familiar with it: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3obmpDOs8B4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3obmpDOs8B4[/url]

.....and this is how Tech 21 describe it:
The Deluxe version of the SansAmp VT Bass features a combination of a warm, all-analog signal path and convenient digital recall. There are 6 program locations and dual inputs for two instruments to be on-line, ready to go. Create three custom tones for each input or use all six locations for a single instrument. And you can program the FX loop to engage your favorite effect each time a so-designated preset is selected. Super simple to operate, changes can easily be made on the fly --without having to refer to the owner’s manual. You just turn the knobs to a setting you like, double click on a footswitch and it’s saved in that channel. You can custom tweak and program six of your personal sounds, from vintage clean to gnarly overdrive to crushing distortion. Actual size: 9-7/8"L x 5-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H.

Any questions, let me know, and thanks for looking!

Edited by Salt on your Bass?