Why become a member? ×

Flute - Open Hole Trevor James Privilege

Hi folks,
I bought this open-hole flute a couple of years ago as an experiment, to see how I'd cope with the open hole thing. Brilliant, it is! :)
The only thing 'wrong' with it is that I'm used to the Yamaha that I've played for the last almost 20 years, and the James is just that subtle bit different to play, so I've now got myself an open hole Yamaha for a sort of matched pair. Hence this flute is surplus to requirements.. can't believe I actually have THREE flutes!! :)
This model is basically the TJ10x with ring keys; all silver plated, inline G, no split E. The little plastic plugs are all present so you can also play it as a closed hole flute.
Condition-wise, it's used but rather good. The folks I got it from said it was their daughter's when she was at school, since when (she's long since grown up and moved out) it's been in the attic doing nothing. Seems about right.. I did a few tweaks to the action and away it went. All the notes play well with no signs of leakage or bent or sticking keys.
Apologies for the photo.. I've not yet installed my decent camera on this computer so it's a crappy phone camera job, but it gives you the idea. I'll organise decent pics if anyone wants specific detail.
Price includes sending by overnight tracked carrier (from work).

[attachment=73384:TJ_Privilege.jpg]

• 4 months later...