Why become a member? ×

Skype Bass Lessons Available

Stuart Clayton

Hi all,

I've been doing more private teaching recently and have decided to begin offering Skype lessons for students who live too far away to visit me in North Devon. As some of you will know, I am a fully qualified teacher (recently completed a PG Cert qualification) and am able to teach students of all levels. I am able to cover:

▪ All aspects of music theory
▪ All scales and modes, in a musically relevant way
▪ Sight reading - beginner level to advanced
▪ Slap bass technique - beginner to advanced, including double thumbing
▪ Right and left hand technique
▪ Two handed tapping
▪ All styles of music covered

[b]Beginners Welcome![/b]

In addition I am able to teach a large range of songs and am happy to cover material from the Rock School grade books. I am also happy to teach students to play any of the solo pieces that I have recorded for my Solo Arrangements book - this has been a popular choice recently!

If you are interested in taking a Skype lesson, you will need high speed internet access, and you must have the Skype software installed on your computer. I am also happy to use iChat if you are a mac user and would prefer this. With all new students I am happy to schedule a test conversation prior to the lesson in order to confirm that your internet connection is sufficient.

I charge £30 an hour for one-to-one tuition at my home, and am offering Skype lessons for £25. Discounts are available for block bookings.

If you are interested, please feel free to either contact me via this forum, or by emailing me at: [email protected].

Cheers
Stuart

Edited by Stuart Clayton