Why become a member? ×

everything to go, fx pups pc stuff odd mics etc

creatively and performance wise, i am a guitard. the music has taken a seat at the back of the bus since i started building basses. i am now firmly set in mind that my whole setup will be homemade. it's a big decision for me and amps and effects are gonna be a big challenge, but i'm standing firm. as a result i'm purging myself of any bits o' stuff i've got knocking around. there aint a lot and it's in various states, but still, here it is. i'll get some pics if you want em and more info to come.
ehx pedal bag £20 posted
u.s.a big muff and small clone (battered but working and in their boxes) £30 each posted
boss ds1 £20 posted
marshall delay pedal £20 posted
2 kent armstrong 7 string pups. er, rocker (unused) and paf something or other £20 each posted
hp keyboard ? £10 posted?
korg microkontrol (not working but can be repaired at a fraction of the cost from new) £20 posted
art tube micro preamp, the blue one with vdu £40 posted
60's reslo ribbon mic ala the beatles in good condition (good luck with this one, you need to know about these things to get a good sound. the ribbon is in good shape but the output on these mic's is miniscule) £40 posted
se2200a condensor mic, this was in a house fire, undamaged visually but makes some pretty weird whooshing sounds. if you know what you're doing you may be able to rescue it, dunno. comes with cradle and flight case which could be useful to somebody. make an offer
i'm sure there's more to come. sold me hot rod deluxe a few weeks ago.
22" lg flatscreen and hp keyboard removed as unacceptable bc sale.

Edited by lettsguitars

[quote name='untune' post='1141608' date='Feb 25 2011, 07:07 PM']Do you know the impedance of the Reslo?[/quote]
psh, not likely, i can find out for you, if robocorpse changes his mind. it's at a good friends who does all the recording stuff, so it'll be tuesday before i can get my hands on it. we never could get our heads around it.

• 2 weeks later...