Why become a member? ×

FS: Variax 300 electric guitar

To add to the 70s P Bass fund, I am going to part with this guitar. Those of you who don't know what Variax is, it's a line 6 made modelling guitar - 25 different guitars or therabouts ranging from a strat, a couple of teles, ric 6 and 12 strings, les pauls, les paul junior, firebird, couple of gretches, couple of jazz guitars, semis, acoustics and a few silly things like a coral sitar model and a banjo model.

I quite like it, but it's not getting used by me - I took it to a band practice and there was so much to choose from that I couldn't make me mind up what to do with it and ended up using my tele instead.

This one is red with a white pickguard, has a five way selector switch, volume and tone controls and a rotary switch to select the guitar models. Comes with the power supply required to run it, the stereo cable that supplies power and takes the signal and there's also a nice TGI gig bag that I bought for carrying it around in - in actual fact, it's only left the house once since I've had it. The variax range uses the same electronics across the 300, 500, 600 and 700, so there doesn't appear to be any actual benefit in buying one over the other - the more expensive ones are made out of better quality bits of wood I imagine.

I'm looking for £230 which includes the gig bag. I only got it just before Christmas and have given it virtually no play at all - it looks as good as new really.
Pics to follow