Why become a member? ×

Charles Fisher BMus PGCE. Electric Bass Tuition available in Surrey

cfmusic01

Hi.

I am located in South West London, Surrey.

I am a full time secondary school Music Teacher in Kingston-Upon-Thames. I currently hold a B.Mus (Hons) Jazz, Popular and Commercial Music degree (2:1) and a PGCE Secondary Music from the Institute of Education, University of London, where I will be continuing my studies and undertaking my Masters in Music Education.

I like to identify key areas for development with my pupils and then work out a plan to achieve this. I cover Finger, Pick, Slap and Tap styles, stylistic studies, sight reading, rhythm reading, scales/ theory, improvisation etc. Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss lesson content that will be individual to your needs.

I teach Electric Bass for Beginners to Advanced. I also teach Guitar and Piano for Beginners to Intermediate. I also do one-on-one Music Theory tuition and GCSE Revision/ Tutoring for those looking to prepare for exams. All ages taught.

I am more than willing to travel and teach in your home (please contact for more details).

I am Fully CRB checked.

Please message me for more details and I will be happy to hear from you.

Thanks for looking

Charles