Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Squier Affinity P-bass

For anyone interested in a Ryder substitute, this? Being pickup only and with dodgy electrics, could go for quite a low sum. No?

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Squier-Fender-P-Bass-and-gig-bag-/250770281330?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3a6312d372"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Squier-Fender-P-Bass...=item3a6312d372[/url]

[quote name='Johnston' post='1124407' date='Feb 11 2011, 09:45 PM']Sometimes worth sending a message to the Pick up only lot to see if they will post. Some do.[/quote]

Yes. But with a cheap bass, the postage is often enough to turn a bargain into a non-bargain.

I was just looking at a flat screen monitor. Very good BIN price,but about 10 miles from me and pickup only. Far enough away so that I'm looking at hours return on the bus and time at the far end. So, I just though ^%$ it, and made a "Make Offer" of £5 over the BIN price if they'll deliver it to my home. Result: accepted. I'd imagine that they'll be making visits to Leicester anyhow, and I live right by the main route in from their town to the city, so it's possibly a win-win situation.

I'm not sure how many people have made "Best Offer" for more than the BIN price, but I've been watching for yet another flatscreen computer monitor for a while, and it just didn't seem to happen.

Edited by Annoying Twit