Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Epiphone Les Paul Special Bass - Now £160 - ON HOLD

Dr_Tom

CURRENTLY ON HOLD

Now asking for £160

Hi all,

I'm putting up for sale my essentially brand new Epiphone Les Paul Special Bass which I bought from Dawson's in Manchester last month.

It is a very sexy bass and I could spend all day staring at it, the tone just isn't quite for me. It is absolutely brilliant, don't get me wrong, but its just a bit too growly and rocky (I can't describe it better than that) for me. I am a huge fan of the tone of my Fender Jazz, preferring my mid-tones to the low bass of this Les Paul.

The paint is the very gorgeous trans black, which you will be able to see on one of the close up photos.

Its in perfect condition aside from a very small mark on top of the headstock which was there when I bought it, Ive put a picture of it up.

Here is the specs:

The Epiphone LES PAUL SPECIAL Bass, Transparent Black Finish - Bass players deserve that massive Les Paul sustain too, and can get it with this set-neck Les Paul Special bass from Epiphone.

The Epiphone LES PAUL SPECIAL Bass is contructed of a Mahogany body with specially designed Alnico bass Humbucker pickups finished in transparent black with black hardware

The Main Features Of Epiphone LES PAUL SPECIAL Bass, Transparent Black Finish Include:

* Pickups: 442R Alnico Humbuckers
* Hardware: Black
* Scale: 34 in.
* Nut Width: 1.65 in.
* Neck: Set
* Neck Material: Mahogany
* Fingerboard: Rosewood
* Inlays: Dot
* Body Material: Mahogany
* Controls: Volume, Blend, Tone

I am after £170 (now asking for £160) for it as it's essentially new. I bought it for £230, and it has been gigged once for a couple of songs, other than that its mostly been living in its case.

Collection only from Stoke-on-Trent or occasionally I am in Manchester, unless you want to arrange and pay for your own delivery, although I don't really have a box.....

And finally here are some pictures, feel free to ask any questions:

Cheers
Tom

Edited by Dr_Tom