Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Warwick Corvette $$ Nirvana Black

chuck_stones

Hi all,

I've got a Warwick Corvette $$ in Nirvana Black which I traded with GriffJamerson for a Lakland 44-02 last year. Recently I've been offering up for trades, but due to a sudden GAS attack for a fretless bass, this has to go to raise the necessary funds.

Tone:
Not much to say other than it's a great bass with excellent tone, massive tonal variation due to the MEC double humbuckers, 2-band EQ and coil taps on each pickup for Serial/Single Coil/Parallel wiring. As usual, amazing for slap and just about any other style you care to mention.

Condition:
The bass is in good condition; the neck and frets are near perfect, but the finish on the body has some wear and the pole pieces on the pickups are showing some signs of rust (the previous owner lived on the coast), however there are no knocks or dings to speak of.

Price:
I need to raise £650 for the fretless I've seen, I was asking for that same price, or very nearest offer but I'll let it go for [s]£650[/s] [s]£575[/s] for a quick sale. I know that the value of Warwicks on BC isn't great at the moment but hopefully someone will be feeling feeling generous :) - it's a great bass after all!

The bass is located in Leeds and collection is preferred so people can see the wear on the body, but I'm happy to post via Interparcel for additional cost of postage, or can arrange to meet somewhere around Yorkshire (Leeds, York etc).

Feel free to get in touch if you want more information.

Thanks for looking :)

Pics:

More pictures illustrating the wear on the finish in the album here:
[url="http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/olijenkins/Warwick%20Corvette%20Double%20Buck/"]http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/o...0Double%20Buck/[/url]

Edited by chuck_stones