Why become a member? ×

Cheap digital drum kit - £60!

[b]Ion Digital Drum Kit - £60[/b]

It comes with the frame, module (10 inputs), 5 Ion Pads, one big Yamaha rubber pad (I was using as a snare), it comes with two pedals, I was using one for the hi-hat. I can throw in a pair of sticks, but I've not got a stool (I was borrowing one).

It's got no built-in sounds, instead it connects to a PC by USB, I instead found a great piece of freeware (which I'll obviously include) that lets you tweak loads of settings and lets you run it with any midi software. I was using this with Tracktion and Drumkit from Hell, and really loved it.

Only selling really as I'm awful, and haven't got the time to put into getting good.

Its actually branded Pacific Digital - DrumExtreme, but its identical to the Ion ones.

It comes with one two-zone pad, and four one zone pads, 2 foot pedals.

I've added the Yamaha Snare which is a TP80s.

The module is nothing but 10 mini-jacks and a usb port. I'll include a bit of software so your sequencer sees it as a MIDI module. You're then away!

[b]Yamaha FP7210 single bass-drum pedal - £25[/b]

Yamaha chain drive bass-drum pedal, comes with the double-sided beater

Prices are either collected or delievered nearby, I'm in Watford. I'll do a deal for buying both.

Can wait a bit if you're 100%, I can also leave it with my parents in Grays, Essex, which would save you a bit of a drive.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1116816' date='Feb 5 2011, 06:33 PM']Are you in a rush, I could take this in a few weeks after the missus has calmed down about the bass and golf clubs I have just bought.[/quote]