Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP12 4001 SMX 280W rms 580w peak

dodgnofski

Hi Guys,

Here is my wonderful Trace Elliot GP12 Bass Amp which has a vast array of sounds & all the power most players will ever need! In really good condition - only a few light scratches on the casing where it was in a rack - with everything working as it should & the only reason I'm selling is it just doesn't quite fit on top of my mini bass cabs - i.e. amp is 17" wide & my cabs are only 16" wide - yes I know it's splitting hairs - but that's OCD for you - which means I'm going to have to unfortunately go back to a 'mini' type amp, which is a pity as they don't seem to have the tonal range, or grunt of this baby to my albeit cloth ears :) !! - so if you have a smaller amp you would like to trade - please let me know? - an Eden WTX would be fab? - spec as follows:-

Active & passive input selector

280w rms / 580w peak

Input Gain with increase,OK & overload led's to match precisely your instruments output to the input stage of the amp

Input Blend control to vary between solid state & valve sounds - yes actually has a valve in it :) !!

Switchable 12 Band Graphic Equaliser with level control to fine tune your sound

Pre shape selector switch to instantly change the tone

The highly aclaimed Trace Elliot - extremely versatile Dual Band Compressor - one of the first & few which actually works

EQ Balance control which ALL amps should have - to instantly increase/decrease the amount of bass/treble you require according to the type of venue you are playing

Master Volume, Effects Level control & the really handy mute switch for silent tuning & switching the amp on & off

Trade mark Trace Elliot green backlighting - which looks fab on a darkened stage

The rear panel has on/off switch, two 8 ohm speaker outputs, Effects send & return with switchable Full Range or High Pass facilty, Tuner output - which can also be used to link to another amp, Balanced D.I. output & a Footswitch input.

Lot's of bang for your bucks!!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions - I'm 'still' 5 minutes away from J15 of the M6 - someone has to be :lol: !! - so let me know if you wish to have a 'try before you buy'?

£250 - please excuse my very poor photography - which unfortunately is on a par with my bass playing :D !!

Edited by dodgnofski

Thank 'you' Tony,

It was a pleasure to meet you - glad you got home OK - enjoy the amp :) !!

All the best,

Tim

[quote name='TheFear' post='1122047' date='Feb 9 2011, 10:59 PM']many thanks Tim, your an absolute gentleman[/quote]