Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM115 Compact For Sale £120 sold

peety

As i'm about to take delivery of a Matamp 212 cab my Ashdown 115 compact is now surplus to requirements

Cab is approx 2 years old and has been fairly well gigged and rehearsed but is in generally good condition apart from a couple of scrapes to the covering. Has been totally reliable in this time. The cab is at our rehearsal rooms so will get some detailed pics on saturday and put them up on here,

Full spec from Ashdown

The ABM 115 COMPACT is a 300 watt 8 Ohm bass cabinet featuring a single 15" Ashdown BlueLine driver in a precision tuned plywood cabinet.

The cabinet is constructed from high-grade birch ply with properly screwed and glued joints, protected by a tough, buffalo leather cloth covering and chromed metal corners. Special Ashdown-designed metal handles are used in favour of inferior flip handles which can rattle after years of use.

Ashdown BlueLine speakers are specially developed to achieve a superb balance of power, transparency and deep, controlled low end, without sacrificing any of the mid-band attack and high-end brightness that are so important in a modern bass sound.

Specifications

•Power Handling 300W continuous, 600W programme
•Speaker Configuration 1 x 15"
•Frequency Response 41Hz - 4kHz
•Impedance 8 Ohms
•SPL 94dB 1W@1m
•H x W x D (mm
W 28kg

Would prefer this to be collected if possible am in Wigan or could be prepared to meet up or poss deliver around the North West . At a push will post but buyer to pay postage i do have a box and could package well.

Looking for [b]£120[/b] plus postage for this, or may be prepared to trade for a decent Di box with cash either way .

[attachment=70604:ashdown_cab_001.JPG] [attachment=70617:ashdown_cab_005.JPG] [attachment=70618:ashdown_cab_008.JPG] [attachment=70626:ashdown.JPG]

cheers steve

Edited by peety