Why become a member? ×

Ehx Micro Pog (***sold***) And Ehx Enigma (***sold***)

eddiehoffmann

Hey guys!

I'm selling here these barely used Electro Harmonix pedals. For those of you who don't know, the Micro Pog is a polyphonic octave generator that sounds massive and tracks like no other octave pedal I've ever tried. It gives you the possibility of mixing your clean signal with an octave below and an octave above in any proportion you like. The Enigma is an envelope filter that you can use more conventionally to get that classic Q-Tron sound, or try and tweak with it (the manual is very helpful, by the way) for some really crazy sounds. Combining the effects can give you amazing bass synth sounds! Unfortunately I'm not having the chance to use them lately and need the cash, so here I am.

Brief description:

[s]EHX Micro Pog - Apart from that scratch you can see on the picture, as new. The scratch actually is not that noticeable in real life. Never used outside of the pedal board. £85 posted (UK only). Comes in the original box and with the manual.[/s] ([b]***SOLD***[/b])
[s]EHX Enigma - As new. Never used outside the pedal board. £80 posted (UK only). Comes in the original box and with the manual.[/s] [b](***SOLD***)[/b]

I'm based in North London in case anybody wants to come and collect it.

Happy to answer any questions.

Cheers

Eddie

Edited by eddiehoffmann

[quote name='badgerific' post='1098403' date='Jan 22 2011, 09:52 AM']Trade this plus £25 for the enigma? [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=115860"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=115860[/url]

I have some other pedals I'd trade if you're not interested in that one.[/quote]

Thanks man, but I need the cash.

Cheers