Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 4x12 Angled Guitar Cab - £250 (now On Ebay)

Hey guys!

[b]EBAY LINK[/b]: [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280620397871&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...T#ht_500wt_1156[/url]

I'm selling my beloved Trace Elliot 4x12 guitar cabinet. I'm the second owner and the guy who owned it before didn't know much about it other that he bought new in the mid nighties. I could never find any info on this particular cab anywhere, so if anyone out there knows anything about it, please enlighten me.

What I do know is that this is an amazing sounding, vintage voiced guitar cabinet. It's got the famous (factory fitted) Celestion Vintage 30 speakers handling 240 watts of guitar fury. Impedance is 2x8 Ohms stereo and 4/16 Ohms mono. It's working perfectly and sounds superb. It's got only some minor scratches on the British Racing Green leather covering it. I'm a bass player who also plays guitar (reluctantly) and I used this cab along and old Orange head in some rehearsals and gigs much to the envy and despair of the other (real) guitarist in the band. It sucks, but space and transport issues are making me sell this beauty and, realistically, I don't need anything bigger than my Fender Combo to play live, rehearse, or record. I guess my guitar hero days are over...

I'm based in North London and since I don't have a case, or cover for it I believe a collection would be the best option. If you wanna bring your amp and guitar to test it, you're more than welcome. Sorry about the lame pictures taken with my mobile.

Cheers

Eddie

Edited by eddiehoffmann

• 1 year later...

'Hexjibber'
Hi there,

I know this is an old post, but do you still have this by any chance, looking for one everywhere to match my Trace Elliot Trident head!

Cheers,
Graham

MB1. B)
Original Ad posted.
20. 1. 2011.
also mentions hes put it on Ebay..25.1.2011.
Might be quicker to send the guy a pm? ;)

Edited by MB1