Why become a member? ×

Fs/ft: Carlsbro 1x15 8ohm Cab 200w £50 SOLD.

garethfriend

Bought from yorick off here a few months back to use for home practice but now surplus to requirements as I have a barefaced vintage that has to sit in the corner anyway so may as well be plugged in.

Works perfectly and sounds pretty good, overall good condition too. Will post pics when I find the camera.

Looking for £50 or a pair of decent 12ax7 valves + cash. might also be interested in a compressor or eq pedal.

Edited by garethfriend

Do you know what speaker is fitted and what wattage/ohms impedance?. What are the dimensions of the cab and approx weight?. Would you courier it at buyers expense?. Sorry for all the questions mate but i think they are relevant and will help you sell it (certainly at that price).

[quote name='bassdrummer' post='1097394' date='Jan 21 2011, 12:43 PM']Do you know what speaker is fitted and what wattage/ohms impedance?. What are the dimensions of the cab and approx weight?. Would you courier it at buyers expense?. Sorry for all the questions mate but i think they are relevant and will help you sell it (certainly at that price).[/quote]

Well as per the title it's 200w and 8ohm, no idea on the speaker unfortunately. Dimensions are 60 x 34 x 47 cm it's approx 50lbs.
On the back it has a jack input and output rather than speakon. It was made in England and there is a serial number if anyone wants to do some detective work and find out more details.

I would courier but I haven't got a box big enough or strong enough to send it in so there will be a bit of a delay while I get time to go searching for one. Obviously would rather collection but if the buyer doesn't need it quickly it can be posted.