Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute L-2000

dub_junkie

nice looker from a safe seller

could be a real bargain for someone

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/G-L-L2000-Tribute-Bass-Active-Passive_W0QQitemZ200193293989QQihZ010QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/G-L-L2000-Tribute-Ba...1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

• 3 weeks later...

Oh damn! I was just searching the forum to find peoples opinions on these because I've just bought one off the bay for £350. It's this exact bass relisted!

Have I paid over the odds? I hope it comes with the gig bag mentioned in this sale! Oh well I'm still excited about having a new toy to play with.

I'm almost sure thats my old sunburst USA L2000 and if it is,unless its had a fair bit of work done on it, eg refret,shielding etc then I'd say your Tribby looks the better deal. I just bought a natural/maple TRibute and it can hold its own (apart from minor details) with my Fullerton ones no worries. you still may have paid above the odds though..I got mine for £235 used but I guess that was pretty cheap

the gig bags they come with are excellent,really top notch.I was well chuffed with it and just what I needed,too many cases taking up too much space......

and definetely +1 on the black/maple it's timeless. Anyway I hope you're as happy with yours when it arrives as I am with mine

cheers

Yeah definitely a classic. If I'd collected the bass I would have had it for £330 which is the same is the seller bought it for. So maybe he's not trying make a quick buck. Maybe he just doesn't like it and wants to recoup his costs.

All being well it should arrive tomorrow. I'm still excited. I hope I'm happy with it too. Cheers Dub Junkie