Why become a member? ×

The Lees, Don't F*ck With The Law, Liverpool

leewithabass

Hi, first post, we did a little recording session in LIPA in Liverpool with 2 students, and thought i'd post the results from one of the songs, Don't F*ck with the Law... just thought i'd try and get this all around the net and see what anyone thought of it... cheers

[attachment=69064:The_Lees..._The_Law.mp3]

Lee
The Lees

Edited by leewithabass

the acoustic guitar tone suits the song brilliantly and the backing vocals are nice and full. i think the mixing is tidy and well thought out, so a definite thumbs up to whoever mixed.

i dont like the lyrics or the lead singer and the drums feel like they need to be more adventerous! the bassline feels a bit...jokey? the bass tone does however suit the song.

Edited by Michaelg

• 10 months later...

wow. not been here for a long time, notifications weren't telling me of posts... Anyway yeah, cheers for the feedback, the bassline is just a typical straight up plodding along line, that with the punk, blues, folk style fit... cheers, it is a p-bass yeah, with wizard stealth pickups, through a mark bass and ashdown 4x8. little punchy cab. Otherwise, thanks for the feedback!