Why become a member? ×

Please remove

Dr_Tom

[quote name='stef030' post='1092259' date='Jan 17 2011, 11:04 AM']interested in the 2x10
where in the country are you

cheers
stef[/quote]

Hi,

I live in Stoke-on-Trent (near the city centre [Hanley]) but I have family back in Manchester so I can also be there

Cheers
Tom

[quote name='bassdrummer' post='1098487' date='Jan 22 2011, 11:27 AM']hi mate, i'm interested in the ashdown 2X10 cab, i live in manchester and could arrange pick up in manchester cash on pick up. Would you be prepared to reduce the price a little (everyones skint this soon after crimbo).[/quote]

Hiya,

How much would you want it for mate?

Cheers Tom

[quote name='bassdrummer' post='1099452' date='Jan 23 2011, 11:22 AM']Hiya, Would £65 be ok?[/quote]

Yeah I'll take £65 for it. I'm not going to be back in manchester till next sunday, would that be a problem or do you need it sooner?

Cheers Tom

[quote name='Dr_Tom' post='1099588' date='Jan 23 2011, 01:15 PM']Yeah I'll take £65 for it. I'm not going to be back in manchester till next sunday, would that be a problem or do you need it sooner?

Cheers Tom[/quote]
Hi mate, Im currently saving for a 15" cab. I also live in Manchester (the guy buying your 2X10 is a mate of mine) would you take £100 for it? (all I've saved so far).
I'd be running the cab along with a Hartke Hydrive 4x10 through a Hartke LH1000 (effectively splits the amp into 2 x 500w amps),
Would the Warwick 115 handle 500watts? I've spoken to a few people, most seem unsure (I think I've read somewhere the cab is 400w max).
Cheers,
Fostini.

Edited by fostini

[quote name='fostini' post='1099950' date='Jan 23 2011, 06:54 PM']Hi mate, Im currently saving for a 15" cab. I also live in Manchester (the guy buying your 2X10 is a mate of mine) would you take £100 for it? (all I've saved so far).
I'd be running the cab along with a Hartke Hydrive 4x10 through a Hartke LH1000 (effectively splits the amp into 2 x 500w amps),
Would the Warwick 115 handle 500watts? I've spoken to a few people, most seem unsure (I think I've read somewhere the cab is 400w max).
Cheers,
Fostini.[/quote]

Hiya,

The cab does have a max power handling of 400W. Having said that I have used my Warwick 500W head with it, coupled with the Ashdown cab. With both cabs together bringing down the resistance to 4ohms, essentially the amp has been pumping 500W into both cabs. I wouldn't want to say for definite though, and if your unsure its probably best not to risk it, unless someone can say for definite.

If you find out anything different or have any other questions feel free to ask

cheers

[quote name='happynoj' post='1120079' date='Feb 8 2011, 01:48 PM']Hi

Possibly interested in the head. Could you hold off ebay-ing it for a couple of days while I do some negotiating amd work out whether I can fit it into this month's budget?

Cheers[/quote]

Hi, yeah I was going to put it all up on ebay this weekend, do you think you would know by then? If you need a bit more time then just let us know and I will see what I can do, but my wife may kill me if I have it in the house any longer....

Cheers
Tom