Why become a member? ×

Selling my Acoustic Image Coda R amp

gcordez

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, this listing is lacking a bit of detail.

This is a AI Coda R amp, only a few months old. Its 2 Channels, 400w, sounds surprising great with electric bass as well. Real compact, light and sounds just incredible with acoustic instruments. Comes with a mooradian gig bag worth £120 as well.

[url="http://stores.soundislandmusic.com/Detail.bok?category=Acoustic+Image%3ACombos&no=479&searchpath=58762922"]http://stores.soundislandmusic.com/Detail....chpath=58762922[/url]

Ask Laurence at Overwater about how good these amps are. They retail around £1250+

£825

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Jezyorkshire' post='1130032' date='Feb 16 2011, 06:35 PM']Hey David, what would your opinion be if you were the seller and someone had made that offer? just curious?[/quote]
Jez - just had to take a big hit on selling a car because I needed the cash to pay off debt so I know what its like from the other side - I'm not saying the amp isn't worth more I just haven't got any more! Not meaning to offend anyone - I'm new to double bass and the most I have ever paid for an amp before is £300 (for guitar) I know DB is a different animal

Regards
david

[quote name='[email protected]' post='1130271' date='Feb 16 2011, 09:16 PM']Jez - just had to take a big hit on selling a car because I needed the cash to pay off debt so I know what its like from the other side - I'm not saying the amp isn't worth more I just haven't got any more! Not meaning to offend anyone - I'm new to double bass and the most I have ever paid for an amp before is £300 (for guitar) I know DB is a different animal

Regards
david[/quote]

Hi David,

No offence taken, but i certainly wouldnt want to let it go for that. She's a great amp and its already at a good price.
Maybe you could look into those Gallien Kreuger MB150 amps or a second hand genz benz for your budget. Both of those are excellent amps also.
Feel free to get in touch if you can/want to improve your offer.

Regards,

Greg

[quote name='[email protected]' post='1130271' date='Feb 16 2011, 09:16 PM']Jez - just had to take a big hit on selling a car because I needed the cash to pay off debt so I know what its like from the other side - I'm not saying the amp isn't worth more I just haven't got any more! Not meaning to offend anyone - I'm new to double bass and the most I have ever paid for an amp before is £300 (for guitar) I know DB is a different animal

Regards
david[/quote]
Know how you feel David, works bad and just had to sell my moto guzzi (motorbike), still it has enabled me to buy a 2 year old acoustic image combo and can tell you they are great for double bass, all the best, Jez

[quote name='Jezyorkshire' post='1130676' date='Feb 17 2011, 10:09 AM']Know how you feel David, works bad and just had to sell my moto guzzi (motorbike), still it has enabled me to buy a 2 year old acoustic image combo and can tell you they are great for double bass, all the best, Jez[/quote]
Ok Greg

Will see what I can come up with

Cheers

david