Why become a member? ×

Acoustic Image Series III CODA R for sale.

gcordez

Selling my lovely AI amp, i usually play through a PA and will most likely be getting a Schertler amp at some stage.

This is an incredible amp, and works very very well with those DPA 4099 mics as well, for those of you wondering about them. Cant recommend this amp enough, its also surprisingly good for electric bass, ive done some medium sized gigs with it and was amazed how it handled the old P bass.

About three months old, so its in perfect working order. This one came straight from Rick Jones (Mr Acoustic Image) from when i was in North Carolina.
Comes with the mooradian gigbag (£120+ worth)

Amp retails around £1250 and includes the £120 gigbag.

£900 plus shipping costs.

[quote name='gcordez' post='1089345' date='Jan 14 2011, 01:59 PM']Selling my lovely AI amp, i usually play through a PA and will most likely be getting a Schertler amp at some stage.

This is an incredible amp, and works very very well with those DPA 4099 mics as well, for those of you wondering about them. Cant recommend this amp enough, its also surprisingly good for electric bass, ive done some medium sized gigs with it and was amazed how it handled the old P bass.

About three months old, so its in perfect working order. This one came straight from Rick Jones (Mr Acoustic Image) from when i was in North Carolina.
Comes with the mooradian gigbag (£120+ worth)

Amp retails around £1250 and includes the £120 gigbag.

£900 plus shipping costs.[/quote]

Actually, theres a couple of small cosmetic scratches on her (just looked over her again) so ill knock some money off-

£825

Edited by gcordez