Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Stagg BA606 - top of range Active bass

barryman

[b]Yes, a Stagg BA606, and it knocks spots of so many other basses at double the price. Stunning looking, near top of range active bass ....list price around £400 - new a year ago but has mostly hung on wall since so is in "as new" condition.... so, as I've got 4 basses and only one pair of hands, a couple have to go.......!

Natural Spalted maple body with 6 bolt maple neck, inlaid with walnut. The body shape makes for really comfortable play and balance. Set up with nice low action, great for slapping. Two powerful active soapbar humbuckers really kick out and deliver everything from funk bass to growling rock. I hope the photos do it justice – in the flesh it’s even more stunning. A top level bass that will be admired by all!

[color="#800080"]Price: Asking £220 for it. Quick sale.[/color]

Can be collected from Bushey area, N W London no problem or possible daytime collection in Wembley. [color="#0000FF"]Alternatively, I’m happy to post to UK Mainland for £18.00 insured delivery.[/color]

Any questions just call Barry on 07949 018632 or email barrym999 @ yahoo.co.uk [/b]

Edited by barryman

• 1 month later...