Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Bbt500h & Peavey 410 Tx

lollington

Hi there!

Up for grabs is my Yamaha BBT500H

These are pretty popular little amps. A google search will provide you with many reviews and full specs but basics include 500W @ 2ohm or 250W @ 4ohm. Preset and programable sounds with compression and fairly thorough EQ.

I bought this 2nd hand a few years ago. I bought the rack mounts and its lived in a flight case, but included in sale will be the straps if you want to lug it about or put in a bag. (Flight case and other gubbins not included in sale) I think the previous owner carried this about, as a couple of the rubber feet are missing and a few knobs have tiny flecks of paint missing, but this is all superficial and has no affect on the amp's performance.

Selling because I'm looking for a 4 ohm amp to power some light weight cabs I plan to buy in the future. Per'aps a LH500 or something in that price range...

Peavey 410 TX

Tatty old cab, heavy and loud!

8ohm.

Be aware that you won't get the full welly out of the cab running at 8ohms from the Yamaha head.

I'm in Bristol and you're welcome to come and give it a blast. Can deliver the amp somewhere closish or post at your expense. Cab is collection only.
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Yamaha-BBT500H-Peavey-Behringer-cabs-FULL-BASS-RIG-/140504422315?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item20b6b757ab#ht_500wt_1029"]Ebay link here[/url]

Edited by lollington

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='1096399' date='Jan 20 2011, 02:38 PM']Any idea how heavy the cab is?[/quote]

I'm not entirely sure how heavy this cab is. The new Peavey 410 is around 46kg so I'm guessing it will be close to that?

PS: Price drop for collection!

Edited by lollington