Why become a member? ×

TRADED

OliverBlackman

Possibly for trade is a 2006 Musicman Stingray in Teal with a black scratchplate and maple neck. Its been my main bass for the last 3 years but after recently purchasing a Jazz i've decided i prefer the jazz.

The Musicman is in good condition, with a few scratches on the back and a little chip at the side. I've recently strung it with GHS Boomers which i think work best with this bass. It has a great growl to the sound and is just what you expect from a Stingray (Think Louis Johnson, Benard Edwards and Flea).

As for trades, i want a 5 string Jazz type bass with active p'ups. I would be willing to put some cash towards it depending on the bass. PM any offers

Ollie

Edited by blackmn90

[quote name='blackmn90' post='1088340' date='Jan 13 2011, 05:39 PM']Possibly for trade is a 2006 Musicman Stingray in Teal with a black scratchplate and maple neck. Its been my main bass for the last 3 years but after recently purchasing a Jazz i've decided i prefer the jazz.

The Musicman is in good condition, with a few scratches on the back and a little chip at the side (will get some pic's up soon). I've recently strung it with GHS Boomers which i think work best with this bass. It has a great growl to the sound and is just what you expect from a Stingray (Think Louis Johnson, Benard Edwards and Flea).

As for trades, i want a 5 string Jazz type bass with active p'ups. I would be willing to put some cash towards it depending on the bass. PM any offers

Ollie

Ps. Pics should be up by sunday[/quote]

Not a Jazz admittedly, but would you be interested in a swap for my 1997 Gibson Les Paul 5 string in black with EMG humbuckers?

Cheers

[quote name='gareth1982' post='1088364' date='Jan 13 2011, 06:00 PM']Not a Jazz admittedly, but would you be interested in a swap for my 1997 Gibson Les Paul 5 string in black with EMG humbuckers?

Cheers[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Gareth, unfortunately the Les Paul shape isn't my thing though

Edited by blackmn90