Why become a member? ×

Markbass Super Synth, Boss Hr-2 Harmonist

Higgie

Ok selling the MB Super Synth for a friend. It's absolutely mint with the exception of velcro on the bottom (lets face it thats more of a pro than a con!) and comes with the original box, power supply and all that malarky. Pics can be sent if needed, but do ya really need to see a mint condition pedal? He's owned it from new and it's had minimal use.

[s]He's looking for £200 plus postage which is a bargain IMHO[/s] SOLD

Now, I'm selling a Boss HR-2 Harmonist. It's the original more sought after Boss Harmoniser pedal. It's had one knob replaced and is a little beaten up, but it's in perfect working order and sounds the nuts. Choose the key you're playing in, choose which 2 harmonies you want from that scale (from -1oct to +1oct), choose the levels for each harmony compared to your root note, and away you go. Stereo outputs also. I believe it can be used for vocals too, but really shines on guitar. No box or manual, but these were discontinued in 1999, so not unusual for a box to go missing in that time :)

[s]It's currently on eBay with a BIN of £85. For BC'ers I'll include postage in that. Tell your guitarists about it, and tell 'em how much they need one![/s] SOLD

Cheers

James

Edited by Higgie

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for MarkBass SuperSynth. My mate has dropped it in to me so I can take pictures for anyone who wants them. It's in totally mint condition with the addition of velcro to the bottom. The box is a in good condition, although the MarkBass "sleeve" round it is a tad ripped. Doesn't detract from the unit in any way though!