Why become a member? ×

Two in hot action...

jimbartlett

I must admit, i thought i was walking into a scene from a Mafia film! "Say hello to my little friend...BOOM!" LOL!

It was an outdoor festival gig. The main area was covered over with plastic sheeting and the drummer had a small wooden stage built. I've got to say, it was probably the best "stage" I've played on. The lighting, sound and effects were fantastic.

I have fiddled about with the switches but to be honest, I mostly leave them in the center position all the time. I find they can make the pickups a bit too hot for my liking. I will have another play with them when I re-string it with Flats, I might find a better sound. I think it sounds wicked as it is though! Do you have one?

[quote name='tigerfeetLeonard' post='12738' date='Jun 5 2007, 11:04 PM']hi there, do you use all the switches on the RD?[/quote]

Edited by jimbartlett

[quote name='jimbartlett' post='12977' date='Jun 6 2007, 12:53 PM']I have fiddled about with the switches but to be honest, I mostly leave them in the center position all the time. I find they can make the pickups a bit too hot for my liking. I will have another play with them when I re-string it with Flats, I might find a better sound. I think it sounds wicked as it is though! Do you have one?[/quote]

yes i'm the proud owner of a blond one. the switches do cause loads of different sounds. use the top switch flicked forward but flick it back if i need it to sustain for ever. Mostly just use the RD for a really loud and deep type of sound. weighs a ton but i like it.