Why become a member? ×

Hartke Vx115 Cab With Eminence 500watt Cone Replacement

CreetzeCarter

Hi

After acquiring a TecAmp cab, I no longer have a need for this 115. It is an original Hartke vx115 cabinet in excellent condition but I have replaced the cone for an [b]Eminence Kappa Pro 500watt @ 8ohms[/b]. The small tweeter (which was next to useless anyway!) is not connected.

I am looking for £150 for the cab. It is heavy so collection is preferred but PM me if you live close-ish to St Albans (Hertfordshire) and I may be able to meet up.

Any questions, let me know.

Cheers

Edited by CreetzeCarter

[quote name='CreetzeCarter' post='1085189' date='Jan 11 2011, 09:38 AM']Hi

After acquiring a TecAmp cab, I no longer have a need for this 115. It is an original Hartke vx115 cabinet in excellent condition but I have replaced the cone for an [b]Eminence Kappa Pro 500watt @ 8ohms[/b]. The small tweeter (which was next to useless anyway!) is not connected.

I am looking for £150 for the cab. It is heavy so collection is preferred but PM me if you live close-ish to St Albans (Hertfordshire) and I may be able to meet up.

Any questions, let me know.

Cheers[/quote]

BUMP for price reduction - I know January is not a good month for spare cash - £120 and that's a steal :)

[quote name='CreetzeCarter' post='1096061' date='Jan 20 2011, 10:02 AM']BUMP for final price reduction - going on e-bay this weekend so last chance!!! NOW £110[/quote]

Now on e-bay. BUMP to confirm that photos can be sent on request. I will try and get these on the forum in the next couple of days.
Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...