Why become a member? ×

Punch Factory, Dod FX91 & Morley Wah

Volume

Okay folks,

Part III of my new year's sales - getting rid of a few of the effects that I rarely use.

Firstly, the popular [b]Aphex Punch Factory[/b] - an optical compressor built into a pedal casing. Very versatile, with adjustable Drive and Volume Output. Does exactly what it says on the tin! Great reviews all-round. The pedal is in 'As good as new' condition, and includes all manuals [b]Yours for £55 posted Recorded Delivery[/b]

[u]Dod FX91 Bass Overdrive[/u] - a nice overdrive by Dod, which ranges a wide spectrum, from mild, dritty overdrive and distorted tones, through to all-out fuzz mayhem! A very modern sound overall, with adjustable Volume Output, Tone, Drive level, and 'Blend' - a very useful dial which allows you to choose how much distorted tone comes through, and how much clean... The pedal is in 'As good as new' condition, and includes all manuals, and original sale box [b]I'm completely open to any offers on this pedal[/b]. However, [b]shipping will be £5[/b] including Recorded Delivery and all packing costs.

[b]Morley Classic Wah[/b] a simple-to-use, great sounding wah pedal from Morley (so you know it's built like a tank!) This pedal comes as you see it... I'm afraid I've misplaced the manuals, but if I find them, I'll have them sent to you (be it before the sale, or after) The pedal is in good condition - a couple of marks (In the pic, it's covered in dust! After a wipe, it'll look good as new) Again on this one, [b]I'm completely open to offers[/b], and again, [b]postage will be £5[/b] Recorded Delivery

Any questions and offers, feel free to PM me, or leave a post!

Thanks for your time,

Rich

Edited by Volume

• 2 weeks later...