Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Ken Taylor Special 5

BoulderBrow

Hi,

I bought this new from Sandberg back in 2006, very lightly used and in excellent condition. The body is either mahogony or ash (please see photo of Sandberg label to see if you can read the handwriting!) with an Imbuia topwood finish. It feaures Sandberg's 3 band active, with a push/pull on the volume for passive mode. 2 musicman style Delano hummbuckers. Any style easily achieved.

Comes with Sandberg softcase (super comfy carrying handle! :) )

Looking for £700 + P&P.

No trades. Sorry

Thanks for looking

Edited by BoulderBrow

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1080603' date='Jan 6 2011, 11:49 PM']Bummer! Well, time to try and shift some basses.......... After years of hunting, I've realised that my perfect bass comes down to either a Sandberg Ken Taylor, or a Human Base BaseX.oc5... and £700 is a nice price for a Sandy.[/quote]

Certainly is, especially as I paid just shy of 1.5k for it! I spent a lot of time looking for the right bass too - wanted the spacing between the fretboard and pickups to be just right etc. unfortunately I'm not playing my 5 strings enough

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1084498' date='Jan 10 2011, 05:19 PM']Argh, this is killing me. Just about my perfect 5 string. Is there nothing in my collection that I can tempt you with (multiple items even)? Trying to sell a couple of things to raise the funds, but nothings shifting....[/quote]

Sorry mate, struggling to raise funds myself so need the dollar :)