Why become a member? ×

RICKENBACKER 4003 2008 JETGLO MINT 2008

geofio

price drop on this fantastic sounding bass, you will not find a better example of a used 4003 anywhere, this is in shop condition and sounds awesome i have restrung the bass with ernie ball super slinky roundwounds and it just sounds monsterous, dont want to sell but need the cash urgently. comes with the ric hardshell fitted case/keys/manual/cloth. manufactured week 6 2008 £1400 if you buy this bass you wont be dissapointed, any questions please call george on 01294 604281 [email protected]

Edited by geofio

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1071849' date='Dec 29 2010, 03:47 PM']would it not be best running just 1 advert rather than a couple....
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116234"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116234[/url]

it may be less confusing[/quote]
sorry if i have confused you , not intentional, just wanted to add more info and more pics plus inform folks of the price reduction, i am not an expert on these kind of web sites so sorry for my ignorance. george

[quote name='geofio' post='1071873' date='Dec 29 2010, 04:05 PM']sorry if i have confused you , not intentional, just wanted to add more info and more pics plus inform folks of the price reduction, i am not an expert on these kind of web sites so sorry for my ignorance. george[/quote]

I honestly meant that as a bit of help George, if it came across as snooty I apologise:-)

Or maybe subconsciously it was ment to be snide due to me really wanting your bass and not being able to afford or having anything to trade for it hahahaha.

Either way, all the very best with your sale.

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1072120' date='Dec 29 2010, 08:34 PM']I honestly meant that as a bit of help George, if it came across as snooty I apologise:-)

Or maybe subconsciously it was ment to be snide due to me really wanting your bass and not being able to afford or having anything to trade for it hahahaha.

Either way, all the very best with your sale.[/quote]
CHEERS NO BOTHER. GEORGE