Why become a member? ×

Tanglewood Canyon III updated.

RickIronWitch

really nice through neck bass, really light, lovely tone. Amazing finish. This has been gigged 4 times since i bought it new for £700. so half the price is more than decent pricing. Need a quick sale to fund buying an Orange 4x10 and before i change my mind. it really is a lovely bass.

EDIT: Will trade for an 8ohm 4x10 of around 600watts.

pick up from Liverpool please.

sorry about the huge stock photo. Will post real photo when i get my cam sorted.

Edited by RickIronWitch

My lad has a Canyon 2 and won't let anyone near it, he loves it to bits and never seems to put it down. Really nicely made and plays beautifully. Unfortunately these went down to a low price 18months or so ago and I think this devalued them. Really good materials and well designed, highly underrated in my opinion - can't get them cheap any more.

Have a bump.

[quote name='4 Strings' post='1077452' date='Jan 4 2011, 03:59 PM']My lad has a Canyon 2 and won't let anyone near it, he loves it to bits and never seems to put it down. Really nicely made and plays beautifully. Unfortunately these went down to a low price 18months or so ago and I think this devalued them. Really good materials and well designed, highly underrated in my opinion - can't get them cheap any more.

Have a bump.[/quote]

Thanks for the bump. These have now been discontinued, which is a real shame.