Why become a member? ×

Sold: Genz Benz Neopak 3.5 *price Reduction*

thegreenman555

NOW SOLD: my GB Amp Head. It's a beautiful thang, but right now I just dont have the space for it or the time to play, so if one of you's lot is interested.. let me know.

& if you want to make me an offer - try me! This is 'as new' never gigged & only lightly used. You won't be disappointed!

If you dont know about GB a) you're missing out, but :) here's the detail:

The latest in innovative bass amplifier design from GENZ BENZ: the ultra light-weight NEO-PAK 3.5. This compact design blends the best of analog and digital platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch and power.

The signal path utilizes a 12AX7 tube preamp with the acclaimed Active EQ and responsive Signal Shape circuitry. The power amp section is the GB classic class A/B topology with exceptional power and tone characteristics.

The power supply is state-of-the-art Digital Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS), which does away with the weight of a traditional power transformer. The SMPS provides an exceptionally light yet stout power source that is the heart of NEO-PAK’s dynamic, quick response.

Comes with full manual & a durable padded shoulder bag is available with a zippered accessory pocket.

I've combined the NEO-PAK 3.5 a Dr Bass 112 Cab (available separately if you're interested) which makes a tight punchy package that wont break your back

FEATURES
• Ultra Light 81⁄2 lb Design
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
• Class A/B High Current Power Amplifier
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit
• Tuner Out
• Active/Passive Input
• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Speakon® and 1⁄4" Speaker Outputs
• Thermally Sensing Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface

Dimensions: HxWxD - 3 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 10 3/4"

Power Output: 225 W/350 W

Watch demonstration videos of the Neo-Pak 3.5 in the Video Demo Zone HERE.

Edited by thegreenman555

• 2 weeks later...