Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS/T: Ashdown - MAG C410T-300 EVO II Combo

jonsparrow91

Just getting this bit out of the way: I do not have any transport so I cannot deliver this in person. If by some luck you live in the Lancaster and Morecambe area then I can borrow one of my parents to drive it to you. Otherwise its pickup or courier only, I'm afraid.

Now that that nastiness is over. This is a truly fantastic amp and I love the tone and look of it. It's really flexible, vintagey to modern and all that with a 5 band EQ, deep and bright switches an option to bypass the EQ (if you'd like to use a preamp and not colour the tone further), a sub harmonic thingy (essentially a built in octaver) and a very nice compressor which is one of the quietest compressors I've heard (or not as the case is :)) It also has an effects loop, an aux out for an extension cab and separate input and output levels.
Unfortunately its not convenient or (if I'm honest) necessary at the moment. I still live with my family and we don't have the room, added to that t has no headphone socket. Its not a small amp and moving it around without a drivers license is difficult.

What I'm after: Apparently £300 was too high a price so it's down to £250 now. I'm also interested in trading for a head alone or a bass guitar (MIM Fender maybe?). These cost £400 - £500 new and I'd like something of equivalent value.

THE AMP HEAD MUST HAVE A HEADPHONE SOCKET. Otherwise it'll be useless to me, this is for taking to uni.

I'll post pics of the actual amp tomorrow when there's light but for now here's a catalogue piccy:

Post, PM or email me ([email protected]) if there's anything you'd like to know about the amp. :)

Jon

Edited by spaz91

Hi

I'm quite interested but I wondered how long have you had this and have you ever had any problems with it.

Also would you be open to offers as a few places are ofering this at £399 new

Also just noticed that one sold here for £200 yesterday

Thanks

Pete

Edited by Peter Train