Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass LMIII - SOLD ON THE BAY!

Muzz

Hokay, so I'm settled and amp-GAS free*, so it's time to move my Little Mark III on. I've had it five months or so (the manufacturing date on the back is 03/2010) and gigged with it maybe six times.

Absolutely clean, no issues, works just as it should. Original box and packaging, warranty card still not filled out, manual, etc.

Not much point me telling you how they sound - there are threads and threads on here about these amps, but in brief; it's a warm, transparent amp, the VLE and VPF controls give a remarkable amount of variety (I've always run it flat and simply used these), it's small, light and LOUD. My mate who runs a music shop summed these up nicely when he said "They make any bass sound better." I'm only moving it on because I'm after more grind, which is one of the few things these amps don't do on their own.

I'm looking for £425 plus shipping, depending on where you are. If you're close enough to Oldham you could always come over and try it. I'll put the kettle on.

[attachment=66833:IMG_0923.JPG][attachment=66834:IMG_0921.JPG][attachment=66835:IMG_0924.JPG]

Cheers,

Muzz

* For now... :)

Edited by Muzz