Why become a member? ×

Orange Bass Cab 4x10 With Padded Cover

attackbass

Orange Bass Cab 4x10 cab with silverstone padded cover. In perfect working order. This cab has toured the UK and Europe for the last 2 years and have been featured in music videos/Studio recordings/radio sessions as well.

From such use there has been the obvious, usual wear and tear from touring but this could be retolex'd if you wanted to. This cab has never let me down over the 2 years and I'm only selling as I have now started using the Orange 8x10 and need space in our studio!

£375 - wold prefer local pick up but I'm willing to pack it up if it needed to be delivered.

Edited by attackbass

From the orange website

4x10 - 43kg
1zx15 - 43kg

4x10 has a tweeter.. not neo speakers.

These cabs are pretty versatile... it all depends what you put in to them!

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1065142' date='Dec 20 2010, 09:08 PM']How heavey are these?

I have always liked Orange, but always found them to sound too old schoo, for me,
I just like tweeters and neo speakers, if only they combined them![/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='RickIronWitch' post='1077923' date='Jan 4 2011, 09:29 PM']Im trying to sell my Tanglewood Canyon III in the bass part to fund buying the 4x10. Would be a shame if it went to someone on eBay.[/quote]

haha OK mate... I'd prefer to sell on here and not give any money to ebay!

No sorry! Would need the money all up front if you want the cab. If i still have it then you're more than welcome to buy it of course!

[quote name='ChronoBenson' post='1084667' date='Jan 10 2011, 07:16 PM']Super interested in the 1x15 cab, would there be an option of giving you like half of the payment on the 28th Jan and then next half of the payment next month (28th Feb)? If thats possible, you have a deal :)

Tom Benson, bassist for Chronographs[/quote]

Ahh man that sucks, well if its still available on the 28th of this month, I might just risk it and buy it in one hit, I'll get back to you on the 28th if it's still selling

[quote name='attackbass' post='1085090' date='Jan 11 2011, 01:54 AM']No sorry! Would need the money all up front if you want the cab. If i still have it then you're more than welcome to buy it of course![/quote]

Somebody must want some solid awesome cabs!

[quote name='ChronoBenson' post='1085905' date='Jan 11 2011, 06:57 PM']Ahh man that sucks, well if its still available on the 28th of this month, I might just risk it and buy it in one hit, I'll get back to you on the 28th if it's still selling[/quote]

It looks like everyone who loves Orange right now is broke... like me! :)

[quote name='RickIronWitch' post='1092507' date='Jan 17 2011, 02:06 PM']trust me i want them. just dont have the cash, might have the cash in a couple of months for the 4x10. lets hope its still around then[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...