Why become a member? ×

Fs/ft: Line 6 M13 £300 + postage

Pliskin

Hi folks, I'm having a bit of a clearout after realising I had an awful lot of gear I'm just not using anymore. Bought a beautiful Warwick thumb from a user here in January and it seems like the best place to find a new home for this stuff!

Line 6 M13 with line 6 expression pedal, boxed pretty much as new and only ever used for practice.
[s]£370[/s] [s]£340[/s] £300 + postage

Line 6 Bass POD XT Bean, boxed and as new condition, [s]£100[/s] SOLD

Boss DD-6 Delay, boxed and in good condition, will post pics as soon as I can get to the practice room as it may have one or two minor marks on it.
[s]£70[/s] [s]£50 posted[/s] SOLD

Boss AC-3 Acoustic simulator. No idea what it sounds like on bass but pretty good on guitar, although I found it more useful for general tone-bending than actual acoustic simulating. Boxed and good condition.
[s]£50[/s] £40 posted

Boss GE-7 Equaliser, boxed in very good condition [s]£40[/s] SOLD

I'm in Sheffield so can arrange local collection/meet up nearby.

Thanks for looking,

Stu

Edit for new prices, need to move this stuff quick as I've got a pod hd500 on loan from a local music store, and I dont want to have to take it back!

Edited by Pliskin

Hey, sorry but the only trade I would consider would be a POD HD500 for the M13, I've been using the M13 with one or two overdrive stomps for all my effects but would like to move to the HD500 as that would cover the same bases whilst also providing me with something to practice through at home.

I will be popping some photos up over the weekend, not had chance to swing by the practice room to collect it all yet.

Stu

Now with pictures!

M13
[attachment=66247:M13__1_.jpg]
Expression pedal
[attachment=66248:M13.jpg]

Boss AC-3
[attachment=66256:AC3.jpg]
Couple of minor scratches here too
[attachment=66257:AC3__1_.jpg]
[attachment=66258:AC3__2_.jpg]

I tried the AC-3 on bass earlier, lets just say the results were...interesting :) The reverb on it sounds suprisingly good.

Edited by Pliskin

[quote name='ianrunci' post='1070581' date='Dec 27 2010, 10:09 PM']£340 is a fantastic price for the M13. They are £439 new. I wouldn't sell mine for less than that, then again I wouldn't sell it at all :)[/quote]

He's getting a HD500 instead!

I can vouch for Stu having known him for years if anyone's reluctant to drop a lot of cash on the M13 from someone who's not a regular poster on here.

Cheers Gareth! It is an expensive thing to buy from someone new to the forum, I'm more than happy to deal in person rather than post (depending how far away you are naturally!) and interested folk are more than welcome to come and inspect it, try it out or whatever you like :)

I better edit the post title as I'm guessing many of the views this thread has got are due to the Boss stuff.

Bump, after a couple of inquiries I should mention that the M13 is already upgraded to the latest firmware so has the extra effects bringing the total to over 100. It is boxed in pretty much as-new condition (no marks at all), has all manuals, the power supply, Line 6 expression pedal and patch cable to connect it. Go on, you know you want it :)

I will now accept trades with cash my way, items I have in mind -

DHA valve distortions
Flightcased pedalboards of at least 60x40cm
Soft cases that will fit my HD500 - 55x30cm roughly

I'll consider any studio equipment - mics, preamps etc of reasonable quality.

If someone can give me a cure for my love of food we can do a straight swap :)

Edited by Pliskin