Why become a member? ×

Copy of Vox Phantom Bass From Italy!

RudiProtrudi

hello friends. I live in Italy and first of all i m really sorry for my bad English! I have to opportunity to sell some of my Vox Phontom Basses made by an italian luthier! I know that's really hard to find the original one but the basses i sell are like the original!

They are copies but really similar to the original. The colors are: the classic black and white one. Amazing shape and classic vox sound. The price is really low, around 380 euros without shipping costs.

For any questions, or pics ask to me!

Thank u really much :)

:) :lol: :D :P :lol:

• 1 month later...

[quote name='RudiProtrudi' post='1052571' date='Dec 9 2010, 11:32 AM']hello friends. I live in Italy and first of all i m really sorry for my bad English! I have to opportunity to sell some of my Vox Phontom Basses made by an italian luthier! I know that's really hard to find the original one but the basses i sell are like the original!

They are copies but really similar to the original. The colors are: the classic black and white one. Amazing shape and classic vox sound. The price is really low, around 380 euros without shipping costs.

:) :lol: :D :P :lol:[/quote]

Yes, Post some pics please, and some more info about these basses

[quote name='RudiProtrudi' post='1052571' date='Dec 9 2010, 11:32 AM']hello friends. I live in Italy and first of all i m really sorry for my bad English! I have to opportunity to sell some of my Vox Phontom Basses made by an italian luthier! I know that's really hard to find the original one but the basses i sell are like the original!

:) :lol: :D :P :lol:[/quote]

Yes, Post some pics please, and some more info about these basses