Why become a member? ×

Sold...

carlsim

hi guys... due to an impending tax bill i have to say goodbye to my trusty Yamaha TRB5 mkII lined fretless...

its a lovely bass - these japanese made basses are real quality, and no issues at all.

Its the translucent orangey colour with matchng headstock - will get pics posted tonight...

One mod - the original recessed jack socket went pear so i had a neutrik jack socket fitted. This did mean making the hole bigger and a small amount of the veneer snapped off during this process. It was filled and painted and being near the jack socket its not even noticable from normal use.

Comes with the original fitted yammy case.

not much interest to date... i am interested in any offers from people who think i may be asking too much for this...

I guess i was looking for £400 after the price drops, but would be interested to see what people thought about the price??

Any feedback would be welcome!!!

Looking for £475 !! Price drop to £450!! - although open to offers... no trades please as i need the cash.

Final price drop to £370 firm plus postage before I decide to keep it!!! Any interest??

All the best, Carl.

*** new higher quality photos added ***

Edited by carlsim

Good price for a good bass, but unfortunately a very dead market - see the various great basses that haven't sold for very good prices recently. My advice would be to hang on to it if you possibly can, market may pick up after Christmas. If it was unlined and I hadn't just bought a TRB5P then I'd definitely be interested.

[quote name='carlsim' post='1067274' date='Dec 22 2010, 10:08 PM']Bump with a final price drop to £370 plus postage.... Any interest???[/quote]