Why become a member? ×

SOLD Schecter Hellraiser NT 4 string

Flex

[size=5][b]Bass is advertised on Ebay at higher price but will sell here for price stated !!!!![/b][/size]

Schecter Hellraiser 4 NT.

[url="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z175/EnemyBass/Schecter/"]http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z175/EnemyBass/Schecter/[/url]

Awesome Bass for Metal and rock, infact most genre's

Selling as not my main bass (due to mainly playing reggae nowadays) and is too good to be sat around in it's case not being used.

Who ever buys this will not be disapointed, it's in very good condition. It will drop to C with ease.

It is a solid mahogany body with a through neck with a quilted maple top and Abalone binding finished in a translucent candy red.

It has been upgraded with an Aguilar OBP 3 preamp in a bass/treb stack, mid with push pull for different hz, a switch to go fully passive and has been fully sheilded.

It is an awesome bass and really does have a gorgeous tone.

The neck through gives such great sustain.

The preamp can be used in 9v or 18v mode in 18v it really spanks hard, which is down to the solid mahogany body and dual coils.

This is a very versatile and great sounding powerfull bass.

It has also had a Warwick 'Just a nut II' fitted which lets you adjust the nut height as well as Warwick Strap locks installed.

It does have the odd minor mark but nothing too serious hard to show in a photo as so small (Great condition I would say).

Its currently fitted with DR Hi-Beam strings.

The Bass also includes the original Schecter Fitted case which is in very good condition.

SCHECTER HELLRAISER 4 BASS GUITAR FEATURES

* BODY: Mahogany w/ Figured Maple
* NECK/FINGERBOARD: Multi-Laminate Maple & Walnut / Rosewood
* FRETS: 24 Jumbo
* INLAYS: Black Pearl 'Gothic Cross'
* PICKUPS: EMG passives
* ELECTRONICS: Vol/Blend/ Active 9/18-Volt 3-band EQ (Aguilar OBP 3 preamp) UPGRADED !!!
* BRIDGE: Schecter Custom String Thru Body (or Top Load)
* BINDING: Abalone
* TUNERS: Schecter
* HARDWARE: Black Chrome

I would prefer local pickup or can arrange a courier.

Please feel free to ask any questions or if you're local you can try it.

Anymore info or pics required please let me know

Edited by Flex

Thanks Shaw for the comments.

I am suprised too that not alot of interest, this bass absolutely rocks !!! and sounds so good with the ogi3

We live in hope :)

Selling due to Reggae project else would keep it :/

Edited by Flex