Why become a member? ×

My Band...

peteplaytime

Alright Guys,

I'm in a band. We're from Oxford and we're called Above Us the Waves... We've recorded a collection of songs. I'd love to hear some opinions from people on here. Give the link a click:

[url="http://aboveusthewaves.bandcamp.com"]Above Us the Waves[/url]

We recorded the tracks at the beginning of the year in the school holidays at The Lodge Studios in Northampton (they were f***ing awesome) and Shonk Studios in Oxford (maginally less rad). The first and last songs are Shonk recordings and the middle three are Lodge.

Have a listen :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='peteplaytime' post='1049268' date='Dec 6 2010, 01:52 PM']Alright Guys,

I'm in a band. We're from Oxford and we're called Above Us the Waves... We've recorded a collection of songs. I'd love to hear some opinions from people on here. Give the link a click:

[url="http://aboveusthewaves.bandcamp.com"]Above Us the Waves[/url]

We recorded the tracks at the beginning of the year in the school holidays at The Lodge Studios in Northampton (they were f***ing awesome) and Shonk Studios in Oxford (maginally less rad). The first and last songs are Shonk recordings and the middle three are Lodge.

Have a listen :)[/quote]
Like it a lot mate. Very much.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='BottomE' post='1062037' date='Dec 17 2010, 09:13 PM']Like it a lot mate. Very much.[/quote]

I only just noticed your comments... Thanks alot! I didn't mean to be rude and ignore you, hopefully we'll be in the studio next month.. So watch this space...

[quote name='Shire' post='1049317' date='Dec 6 2010, 02:29 PM']Nice to see another local band on here :)[/quote]

Thanks man - good work on getting a Nightshift song of the year! We were stoked to get just a couple of kind words in there... :)