Why become a member? ×

Free Album

Linus27

Hi Everyone,

Here is a link to my old bands album. We were called Inter and the album is called Got My Nine. It was recorded at the end 1999 and early 2000 at Loco Studios in South Wales. It was produced by a chap called Mark Wallis who was the engineer on U2's Joshua Tree. He has also worked with many more artists including The Smiths and The Wildhearts to name a few. The album was released in June 2000 and 4 singles were released from it. Q magazine gave it 4 out of 5 and compared us to Ash and The Wonder Stuff and said we also sound a bit Radiohead and Green Day.

The band went on to have a fair amount of success with lots of radio and TV work including two John Peel sessions for Radio 1. Also one of our singles, Happy Ending was John Peel's favourite song on 1997. Also, our song Boss Grasshopper was used to advertise Casio G Shock watches in cinema's.

From a bass playing point of view, I loved every minute of the recording. The studio had a great Washburn fretless acoustic which I used on our track The Great Unknown. Also one of the songs has seven, yes seven bass line. Your never know though :):)

Anyway, if anyone want some good old catchy guitar punk pop, then feel free to download. If anyway was to leave any feedback also then go ahead.

[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VUCKLMJE"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VUCKLMJE[/url]

Enjoy :huh: