Why become a member? ×

Black/Maple Stingray - please ignore - keeping it

Muzz

OK, so I'm being unusually disciplined, and I'm reducing the collection to the ones I'll actually use a lot.

I'm playing my frankenP (see avatar) more than anything else, and the sound is bob on what I need. The last in the list of basses I like (but possibly not enough) is my Ray. Pics will follow, but it's a 2005 3EQ in black/maple, in great nick bar one very small ding on the lower horn. With MM hardcase, in great nick too. It's a great Ray, but I think I'm more a passive type these days...it's me age...

What I'm after is a maple-board P or similar - given that I've had several Ps of varying suitability, it'd be nice to try first (and of course you could try the Ray). If you've a Shuker JJB, I'd be [i]very[/i] interested. Maple board is a must, tho.

Anyhoo, hit me up with anything you might have for a trade.

Cheers,

Muzz

NB Edited for 'maple board' rather than 'maple neck' - I'm shallower than I thought... :)

Edited by Muzz

[quote name='captain black' post='1045280' date='Dec 2 2010, 04:12 PM']Muzz,
I have a nice Black/maple Precision and am giving this some serious thought. How does that sound?
Joe[/quote]

Oooo, now then... :)

Bump for pictures...
[attachment=65578:DSC00725.JPG]
[attachment=65579:DSC00726.JPG]
[attachment=65580:DSC00727.JPG]
[attachment=65581:DSC00729.JPG]
[attachment=65583:DSC00728.JPG]

And the ding - on the bottom horn. That's a zoom which makes it look worse than it is....

[attachment=65582:DSC00730.JPG]

Oh, I'd forgotten about the Hipshot. I've got the original tuner, too...

No pics of the case, but it's unmarked.