Why become a member? ×

Lace Helix Bass Guitar - Now on Ebid.co.uk !!!

crplumb

Yes, it's another bass from my collection that needs to go to a good home. This time it's my Lace Helix bass.

Finished in a lovely transparent blue. Superb passive bass with Alumitone pickup giving an excellent range of P-bass type sounds and some softer tones as well.

Item is in very good condition. Never gigged - only used for home practice/recording. Just a few surface scratches on the bottom side of body plus a very small crack in the paint on the reverse side of the bass near the neck join. Otherwise, all spot on.

I'm looking for in the region of £300 for this gem. Buyer will need to collect. Cash on collection.

Any questions, please let me know.

Edited by crplumb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are really rather good - I have the 2 pickup, through-neck version, very light & incredibly electronically quiet & hi-fi - sounding.

It's highly likely I'm destined to take mine to the grave, because it doesn't resemble a Fender in any way. :)

Jon.

Yup, they are good basses, real good.

This single pickup version is spot on and has a wide variety of sounds at its disposal - very impressive all round for a single pickup bass. An old mate of mine has the fretless version and I was blown away by that as well.

Space is at a premium and unfortunately, it has to go......any takers????

Any interest at all????? Offers are welcome for this great sounding and easy on the shoulder bass.

Never gigged, no buckle rash, pretty damn good condition - it all makes sense for a really good buy. New models are retailing for £499 upwards.

Get a seriously good bass at a seriously good saving on the new price. Give me a nudge if you are interested.