Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1210 2x10" combo 500W *SOLD*

aldude

For sale, Trace Elliot 1210 bass combo, 2x10" speakers with tweeter and 500W power amp. Bought in 2007 for over £1000.

Power amp is 500W and has two speaker outputs, one connected to the 2x10 cab. One jack, one dual jack/speakon. Also has compressor and 12-band EQ, FX loop, tuner out, mute switch etc. One thing's for sure, you're going to get plenty of volume out of this beast, plus the switchable valve/solid state preamp plus 12 EQ bands means you can get a ridiculous range of tones out of it!

This amp has been used in a fair few practices and gigs but I have taken very good care of it so I would describe the condition as "as new". It also comes with a vinyl cover, which it has always been under when not being used.

Would prefer collection (it's in Bristol) but may deliver for a bit extra or meet somewhere, please ask. I'm also often in the north west. Viewings welcome!

[b]Now sold![/b]

Edited by aldude

[quote name='zero9' post='1041159' date='Nov 29 2010, 01:54 PM']That's a big effect dude!

Might be better off in the Amps for Sale section.[/quote]

Mmmm yes I realised that I'd put this in the wrong place after I'd posted 3 things for sale .... there's no way for me to move it :) but I've asked the mods! (I'm new, please be forgiving!!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...